Low-Pressure Ultraviolet Treatment Equipment
Aquionics' ProLine series of low-pressure ultraviolet treatment equipment delivers the highest quality and most reliable performance available. High strength stainless steel treatment chambers with high-purity finishes, raised-face flange or sanitary fittings, remote mounted power/control systems, sample/drain ports, and more advanced controls and monitoring are just some of the features. The ProLine range is your best choice for low-pressure UV applications where quality and reliability need to be built-in.
- The premium quality UV systems for low-flow, low-dose disinfection and other applications.
- Our highest quality, low-pressure lamps.
- Non-chemical disinfection for flow rates up to 640 gpm.
- Heavy duty, durable systems with 316L stainless steel construction with passivated and electropolished high-purity finishes up to Ra25.
- Sanitary or Raised Face Flange fittings available.
- Sample/Drain Ports with sanitary fittings.
- Available features include: UV monitor with alarms, quartz sleeve cleaning mechanism, mounting brackets, and high purity finishing (< Ra25).
Click here for more detailed information in downloadable PDF form on the Proline System.
Click here to contact us for pricing and ordering information or for an assessment of your needs.
Home | Mission | BioThreats | Technologies | Products | Ordering | Applications | FAQs | Air Links | Water Links | GSA | Press Releases | Specials | Privacy Statement | Contact Us
Written material from Aquionics, Inc., is Copyright ©2004 by Aquionics, Inc., and is used with their permission.
Copyright ©2006 by Air & Water Technology, Inc., this material may not be used or reproduced without written permission. this material may not be used or reproduced without written permission.
All original coding and graphics are Copyright ©2006 by Druidic Cybermagic Computer Services, for the exclusive use of AirWater.Com and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Inquiries are welcome