Advanced Control, Premium Medium-Pressure Ultraviolet
Aquionics' premier ultraviolet technology for a wide range of applications, using our advanced Photon� 2 controls. If the absolute greatest reliability is required for your process, the features of Photon deliver. Traceable, validated lamps and monitors, direct UV monitoring of actual dose, variable power control, and the greatest flexibility in design and performance are all available with these systems. Single and multiple lamp configurations can treat up to more than 8,000 gallons per minute with a single chamber. Photon is the best choice for applications involving Critical Disinfection, TOC Destruct, Ozone Removal, Dechlorination, or treating flow rates over 250 gpm.
For the most critical water treatment applications in a broad range of industries including: Semiconductor, Beverage, Bottled Water, Pharmaceutical, Brewing, and many more� choose Aquionics' Photon product line to deliver the reliability and performance ONLY available with this advanced UV technology!
Some Advanced Features
- Heavy-duty, 316L stainless steel treatment chamber available with ANSI, Tri-clamp , or custom connections!
- Electropolished and passivated finishes up to better than Ra15 available!
- High-intensity Medium-Pressure UV Lamps which can treat up to 8,000 gpm with a single lamp!
- Broad-spectrum, Medium-Pressure UV output from below 185nm through 254 and the entire germicidal range!
- Advanced, fail-safe, absolute UV monitors which facilitate DIRECT dose monitoring!
- Certified lamps and monitors and FDA validation packages available!
- Multiple power levels, Dose controlled output, Data logging, and more control features!
Photon� 2 System Features
- Epoxy coated steel or stainless steel available.
- Available with NEMA 12 rating or optionally up to NEMA 4X.
- Transformer powered.
- Enclosed wiring and membrane keypad.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Pressure Rating: 150 psi continuous, 225 psi test. Higher ratings available.
- 150# ANSI, Tri-clamp, or other connections available.
- Electropolished and passivated finishes up to better than Ra15.
LAMPS & SLEEVES:
- Medium-Pressure lamps emit all UV wavelengths from 185 through 400 nm.
- Single or multiple lamp configurations.
- High-purity quartz for maximum transmission.
CONTROLS & MONITORING:
- Absolute UV monitor allows direct fluence and dose measurement.
- Multiple power levels available allowing for extended life and dose controlled output.
- Data logging for process control.
- All functions are microprocessor controlled.
- Many standard Controls, Alarms, and Input/Outputs are available.
SOME OTHER SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Safety features include: cabinet interlocks, over-temperature shutoff, ground-fault protection, and numerous alarms and outputs.
- Wiper systems for automatic quartz sleeve cleaning.
- Automatic bleed systems for intermittent or batch operation.
- Sample ports with sanitary fittings.
- Certified lamps and monitors and FDA validation packages.
Click here for more detailed information in downloadable PDF form on the Photon� 2 System.
Click here to contact us for pricing and ordering information or for an assessment of your needs.
Home | Mission | BioThreats | Technologies | Products | Ordering | Applications | FAQs | Air Links | Water Links | GSA | Press Releases | Specials | Privacy Statement | Contact Us
Written material from Aquionics, Inc., is Copyright ©2004 by Aquionics, Inc., and is used with their permission.
Copyright ©2006 by Air & Water Technology, Inc., this material may not be used or reproduced without written permission. this material may not be used or reproduced without written permission.
All original coding and graphics are Copyright ©2006 by Druidic Cybermagic Computer Services, for the exclusive use of AirWater.Com and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Inquiries are welcome