Medium-Pressure Ultraviolet Treatment Equipment
Aquionics' Arc line of medium-pressure ultraviolet provides all of the added features and benefits of this high-output UV technology in the most economical package. Single, broad-spectrum, medium-pressure lamps deliver the greatest level of process control, monitoring, and performance across a broad range of challenging applications. Low transmission, very cold and very hot fluids, high dose requirements, and reliable disinfection for every microorganism are all excellent applications. By having a single lamp to monitor, an exact measured dose can be known and faults can be detected very easily, making process control the simplest of any UV technology. By treating higher flows with only a single lamp, Aquionics ARC systems have the smallest footprint and lowest operation and maintenance costs for comparably sized units.
- Highest technology UV systems for disinfection, deozonation, organic contaminant destruction, dechlorination, and many more applications.
- Superior, broad-spectrum, medium-pressure lamps from the innovator of the technology.
- Effective in the most challenging applications including: super-cooled water, hot water, poor transmission fluids, high-dose situations, and more.
- The smallest footprint and easiest to maintain.
- Heavy duty, durable systems with 316L stainless steel construction with passivated and electropolished high-purity finishes up to Ra25.
- Sanitary or Raised Face Flange fittings available.
- Available with single lamps up to 2.3 kW for treating up to 450 gpm.
- Available features include: UV monitor with alarms, quartz sleeve cleaning mechanism, mounting brackets, sample/drain ports, and high purity finishing (< Ra25).
Click here for more detailed information in downloadable PDF form on the Arc System.
Click here to contact us for pricing and ordering information or for an assessment of your needs.
Home | Mission | BioThreats | Technologies | Products | Ordering | Applications | FAQs | Air Links | Water Links | GSA | Press Releases | Specials | Privacy Statement | Contact Us
Written material from Aquionics, Inc., is Copyright ©2003 by Aquionics, Inc., and is used with their permission.
Copyright ©2003 by Air & Water Technology, Inc., this material may not be used or reproduced without written permission.
All original coding and graphics are Copyright ©2003 by Druidic Cybermagic Web Page Design Services, for the exclusive use of AirWater.Com and may not be used or reproduced without written permission. Inquiries are welcome